Taapsee has wrapped up her part of the shoot in Ladakh for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s upcoming action adventure film. Gopichand is playing the lead role in this film. The film unit had gone there a month ago and several action sequences were shot in this long schedule. Reports suggest that Taapsee shot for a Buzkashi scene along with Gopichand and plenty of other fighters. Buzkashi is an Afghan sport where horse riders fight with each other to take control of a goat’s dead body. Instead of a goat, Taapsee was in the middle of all the action in this fight sequence. Couple of days ago, the actress revealed on twitter, “Had super fun rafting today in ladakh valleys! 15 kms nonstop wid gushing water. First time ever tried it. Felt like I jst visited heaven!” Now that the film is 50% complete, Taapsee is keen on joining the sets of Venkatesh’s Shadow and Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections