March 8th is international women’s day and actress Taapsee, a proud feminist, wants everyone to celebrate the day as a true celebration of womanhood. In an interview given to a national English news daily, Taapsee had a powerful advice for her fellow women.
Taapsee advised the entire womenfolk in the country to be their own hero and said that women should take control of their own safety instead of depending on police or government.
“We are good enough to take care of ourselves (physically). We only need to realize this potential and put it to optimal use (sic),” Taapsee added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down