For the last few years, actress Taapsee has been playing several memorable characters and is proving her acting prowess. She has been working with some of India’s most popular directors in Bollywood and down South. However, Taapsee has an unfulfilled dream.
Taapsee said in a latest interview that working with legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam has been one of her dreams for a long time. “I have always wanted to act in a Mani sir’s film. His heroines are pure and impactful. I so wish to be called as a Mani Ratnam heroine someday,” Taapsee said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?