For the last few years, actress Taapsee has been playing several memorable characters and is proving her acting prowess. She has been working with some of India’s most popular directors in Bollywood and down South. However, Taapsee has an unfulfilled dream.
Taapsee said in a latest interview that working with legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam has been one of her dreams for a long time. “I have always wanted to act in a Mani sir’s film. His heroines are pure and impactful. I so wish to be called as a Mani Ratnam heroine someday,” Taapsee said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark