For the last few years, actress Taapsee has been playing several memorable characters and is proving her acting prowess. She has been working with some of India’s most popular directors in Bollywood and down South. However, Taapsee has an unfulfilled dream.
Taapsee said in a latest interview that working with legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam has been one of her dreams for a long time. “I have always wanted to act in a Mani sir’s film. His heroines are pure and impactful. I so wish to be called as a Mani Ratnam heroine someday,” Taapsee said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Bollywood hero Kartik Aaryan signs a new film
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’