For the last few years, actress Taapsee has been playing several memorable characters and is proving her acting prowess. She has been working with some of India’s most popular directors in Bollywood and down South. However, Taapsee has an unfulfilled dream.
Taapsee said in a latest interview that working with legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam has been one of her dreams for a long time. “I have always wanted to act in a Mani sir’s film. His heroines are pure and impactful. I so wish to be called as a Mani Ratnam heroine someday,” Taapsee said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon