Delhi actress Taapsee is on a roll. After sharing screen space with Bollywood stalwart Amitabh Bachchan for the second time in Badla, Taapsee will next team up with Amitabh’s son Abhishek Bachchan for the second time after Manmarziyaan.
According to the latest reports, Taapsee and Abhishek have been chosen to reprise legendary poet Sahir Ludhianvi and novelist Amrita Pritam respectively in an as-yet-untitled biopic. And, there’s more to the story. Celebrated Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be producing this prestigious biopic which will pay ode to Sahir’s love story. Jasmeet Reen is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?