Delhi actress Taapsee is on a roll. After sharing screen space with Bollywood stalwart Amitabh Bachchan for the second time in Badla, Taapsee will next team up with Amitabh’s son Abhishek Bachchan for the second time after Manmarziyaan.
According to the latest reports, Taapsee and Abhishek have been chosen to reprise legendary poet Sahir Ludhianvi and novelist Amrita Pritam respectively in an as-yet-untitled biopic. And, there’s more to the story. Celebrated Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be producing this prestigious biopic which will pay ode to Sahir’s love story. Jasmeet Reen is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine