It looks like celebrities are making a beeline to fulfill their dreams and childhood fantasies. While travelling to exotic locales around the world has been on top of list of celebrities, scuba diving is slowly emerging as one of the most preferred recreational activity among celebrities. Few weeks ago, Trisha, Charmee and Nikesha Patel flew to Maldives for a vacation and they got a chance to go scuba diving.
Now, it’s Taapsee turn to boast about her scuba diving skills. Post the success of her recent film Chashme Baddoor, she took off on a vacation to Maldives, along with her sister. Just a day before she left the island, she reportedly took an exam to get a scuba diving license and she cleared it. “Yayyyyyyy n m a licensed scuba diver!! Part of another world now.So last day in dreamland here. snapping bak to reality 2moro. Wish it could continue for a little longer,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.
Taapsee was last seen in Gundello Godaari and her upcoming film Shadow, in which she’s paired up with Venkatesh, is slated for release on April 26. Apart from this film, Taapsee is also part of Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming Tamil film, Gopichand starrer Sahasam and Lawrence’s Muni 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter to romance Mahesh Babu?
- Revealed- Basic storyline of Vijay’s Master
- Sai Tej’s PRP continues impresses the small screen as well
- Lockdown causes a delay in Ajay Devgan’s special video from RRR
- Clarification on Samantha’s prestigious film after lockdown
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?