Taapsee is extremely happy with the audience’s reaction for her latest film Sahasam. Directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, the film has Gopichand and Taapsee playing lead roles as they set out on an exciting adventure which takes them all the way to Pakistan. Taapsee had played the role of a devout young girl, who believes that the world will end because of the sins and before that happens, she wants to visit all major Hindu temples in and around India. Talking about the feedback and the audience reaction, Taapsee said, “Such loving response frm mana telugu prekshaklo. Proves v r not here to give just d regular commercial stuff. promotions on full swing.” BVSN Prasad had produced the film and on the opening day, the film got decent openings.
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend