It looks like Taapsee is having quite an eventful time of late. The actress has been all-over the news for her controversial comments on veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and the South Indian film industry.
And now, Taapsee was honored with the ‘Woman of the Year’ award at the India International Film Awards (IIFA) that concluded last night. Taapsee was awarded for her performances in the critically acclaimed movies such as Pink and Naam Shabana.
Meanwhile, Taapsee’s comeback Telugu film, Anando Brahma, is slated to hit the screens in August.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film