It looks like Taapsee is having quite an eventful time of late. The actress has been all-over the news for her controversial comments on veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and the South Indian film industry.
And now, Taapsee was honored with the ‘Woman of the Year’ award at the India International Film Awards (IIFA) that concluded last night. Taapsee was awarded for her performances in the critically acclaimed movies such as Pink and Naam Shabana.
Meanwhile, Taapsee’s comeback Telugu film, Anando Brahma, is slated to hit the screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career