Delhi actress Taapsee’s next movie in Telugu will release in the second half of this year. In Bollywood, Taapsee has her hands full with projects like Soorma, Mulq and Manmarziyaan. In a latest interview with an English daily, Taapsee opened up about whether she has any plans to step into Hollywood.
“I have never planned to foray into any wood. I didn’t have plans to foray into film industry, forget about Hollywood, South or Bollywood. It just happened organically,” said Taapsee. But the actress says she has nothing against Hollywood.
“It’s not like I have anything against working in Hollywood, and it’s also not like that I am going to go there with my profile searching for work. I am already content here. I am getting wonderful roles here. I am doing all kinds of role I have thought of. That is why I am not feeling that hunger to go to Hollywood,” Taapsee added.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi