Taapsee’s career in Bollywood is going places and she has made quite a name for herself with films like Baby, Pink and Naam Shabana. Although she’s going to be part of a comedy film like Judwaa 2, the actress says that she’ll do more hard-hitting films in future.
Speaking at an event in Mumbai, Taapsee said, “I am going back to do some really serious hard-hitting genre which I am lately associated with. So I will go back to that because that has given me the image I have today. I would like to continue with that. I want to do something really substantial and hard-hitting.”
In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in Anando Brahma, a comedy horror film, which will hit the screens on August 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date