Taapsee’s career in Bollywood is going places and she has made quite a name for herself with films like Baby, Pink and Naam Shabana. Although she’s going to be part of a comedy film like Judwaa 2, the actress says that she’ll do more hard-hitting films in future.
Speaking at an event in Mumbai, Taapsee said, “I am going back to do some really serious hard-hitting genre which I am lately associated with. So I will go back to that because that has given me the image I have today. I would like to continue with that. I want to do something really substantial and hard-hitting.”
In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in Anando Brahma, a comedy horror film, which will hit the screens on August 18.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next