In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Taapsee said that she is eagerly awaiting the release of Ghazi, the Telugu-Hindi bilingual which is set for its release later this year.
Taapsee said that even though she’s looking to sign more Telugu films, filmmakers here have not offered her characters with substance, but she is in no hurry to accept anything inconsequential.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states