Less than a week after she wrapped up shooting for a social thriller ‘Mulk’ in Lucknow, Taapsee flew to Shahbad in Haryana to start shooting for her next film. Titled as ‘Soorma’, the film stars Taapsee as a hockey player, and it’s reportedly based on the life of former Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh.
Punjabi star Diljit Dosanjh is playing the role of Sandeep Singh, whereas Taapsee will be seen as his romantic interest. Both the actors had undergone intense training for their respective roles, and Shaad Ali is directing the film.
“Time to hit and set some new goals. Me n my 🏑 off to #Shahbad to join the crew #NewProject #Homeground #SandeepSinghBiopic,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) November 13, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?