Less than a week after she wrapped up shooting for a social thriller ‘Mulk’ in Lucknow, Taapsee flew to Shahbad in Haryana to start shooting for her next film. Titled as ‘Soorma’, the film stars Taapsee as a hockey player, and it’s reportedly based on the life of former Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh.
Punjabi star Diljit Dosanjh is playing the role of Sandeep Singh, whereas Taapsee will be seen as his romantic interest. Both the actors had undergone intense training for their respective roles, and Shaad Ali is directing the film.
“Time to hit and set some new goals. Me n my 🏑 off to #Shahbad to join the crew #NewProject #Homeground #SandeepSinghBiopic,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) November 13, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases