Less than a week after she wrapped up shooting for a social thriller ‘Mulk’ in Lucknow, Taapsee flew to Shahbad in Haryana to start shooting for her next film. Titled as ‘Soorma’, the film stars Taapsee as a hockey player, and it’s reportedly based on the life of former Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh.
Punjabi star Diljit Dosanjh is playing the role of Sandeep Singh, whereas Taapsee will be seen as his romantic interest. Both the actors had undergone intense training for their respective roles, and Shaad Ali is directing the film.
“Time to hit and set some new goals. Me n my 🏑 off to #Shahbad to join the crew #NewProject #Homeground #SandeepSinghBiopic,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) November 13, 2017
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman