Less than a week after she wrapped up shooting for a social thriller ‘Mulk’ in Lucknow, Taapsee flew to Shahbad in Haryana to start shooting for her next film. Titled as ‘Soorma’, the film stars Taapsee as a hockey player, and it’s reportedly based on the life of former Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh.
Punjabi star Diljit Dosanjh is playing the role of Sandeep Singh, whereas Taapsee will be seen as his romantic interest. Both the actors had undergone intense training for their respective roles, and Shaad Ali is directing the film.
“Time to hit and set some new goals. Me n my 🏑 off to #Shahbad to join the crew #NewProject #Homeground #SandeepSinghBiopic,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) November 13, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision