2016 was quite eventful for Taapsee. The actress made a solid impression in Bollywood with her intense performance in a female-centric movie titled Pink. The film went on to win the National Award for Best Film on Social Issues.
However, Taapsee didn’t get any award for her intense act in the movie. Speaking about not winning the award, Taapsee said that it no longer hurts her as she is used to the feeling even though she used to feel bad in the initial days of her career.
Taapsee went on to say that even though she had expected to win a few awards for some of her movies, she has never been awarded except for her debut film in South.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema