2016 was quite eventful for Taapsee. The actress made a solid impression in Bollywood with her intense performance in a female-centric movie titled Pink. The film went on to win the National Award for Best Film on Social Issues.
However, Taapsee didn’t get any award for her intense act in the movie. Speaking about not winning the award, Taapsee said that it no longer hurts her as she is used to the feeling even though she used to feel bad in the initial days of her career.
Taapsee went on to say that even though she had expected to win a few awards for some of her movies, she has never been awarded except for her debut film in South.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court