Taapsee and Amitabh Bachchan, who were last seen together in Pink, have struck a special bonding with each other. And their friendship is quite evident from the posts they share on social media. After a brief gap, the duo has collaborated once again for Sujoy Ghosh’s Badla, which is a remake of a Spanish thriller The Invisible Guest.
The film is currently being shot in Scotland and Taapsee plays the role of a businesswoman in the thriller. Talking about her equation with Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee said that he treats her like a friend. “Even while working with him in Pink, I forgot that he is ‘The Amitabh Bachchan’ or else I would have gotten intimidated by his presence. He treats me like his buddy. That was the vibe during Pink’s shoot and it has carried forward to the sets of Badla as well.”
The actress also confessed that she hopes to work with him again in future since they make a good time. Meanwhile, all eyes are Taapsee’s upcoming film Soorma, which is already making waves ahead of its release later this month. The actress will be seen as a hockey player in this sports drama that is based on the life of Indian hockey team captain Sandeep Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk