Taapsee and Amitabh Bachchan, who were last seen together in Pink, have struck a special bonding with each other. And their friendship is quite evident from the posts they share on social media. After a brief gap, the duo has collaborated once again for Sujoy Ghosh’s Badla, which is a remake of a Spanish thriller The Invisible Guest.
The film is currently being shot in Scotland and Taapsee plays the role of a businesswoman in the thriller. Talking about her equation with Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee said that he treats her like a friend. “Even while working with him in Pink, I forgot that he is ‘The Amitabh Bachchan’ or else I would have gotten intimidated by his presence. He treats me like his buddy. That was the vibe during Pink’s shoot and it has carried forward to the sets of Badla as well.”
The actress also confessed that she hopes to work with him again in future since they make a good time. Meanwhile, all eyes are Taapsee’s upcoming film Soorma, which is already making waves ahead of its release later this month. The actress will be seen as a hockey player in this sports drama that is based on the life of Indian hockey team captain Sandeep Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?