Taapsee is on top of her game with back-to-back releases. Her new film, Haseen Dilruba was released with mixed reviews all over but Taapsee was appreciated for her role.
Now, speaking in an interview, Taapsee revealed her marriage plans. The noted actress said that she will not marry anyone whom her parents do not approve of. So, her past relationships have all been in accordance with this aspect.
Taapsee also says that her parents want her to get married before she ages. But Taapsee is busy with five to six films a year and has no time for love as of now. She will next be seen in Shahash Mithu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?