Coincidently, even Tapsee’s mother’s name is also Nirmal. Speaking about the deal, Taapsee said, “It was quite a coincidence that my mom’s name is the same as this brand’s name. I have always been complimented for my hair whenever I go for shoots since my modelling days, so I am not surprised that I am endorsing a hair oil brand now.”
She added, “I also got a few offers from some top hair oil brands but they wanted me to do one odd TVC for them and not be the face of the brand, which was not okay with me. So, I waited for a brand which will value my presence more. So, Nirmal coconut clear oil is the one.”
Taapsee is going to be seen in Sundeep Kishan’s sci-fi thriller. CV Kumar is directing this movie which will also release in Tamil simultaneously. In addition to this, she also has one Tamil and two Hindi films in hand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases