You can’t mess with Taapsee and hope to get away with it, especially on Twitter. The actress has taken a firm stand on abusive messages on social media and she doesn’t mince her words while replying to few such people who troll her.
Recently, when she posted a picture of her latest shoot, she got multiple messages from people who criticised her for posing almost naked for the camera and said that it was against Indian culture. But Taapsee decided to teach her trolls a lesson.
When someone stated that posting provocative images lead to sexual harassment, Taapsee replied, “Then THOSE “male’s” need to do something about their sickness, it’s not about ‘such stuff’ Btw- get well soon 💐.” In another instance, when a troll asked her if it was necessary to shed clothes to earn money and roles in films, she gave it back to him saying, “It’s not easy to find guardians of culture like you so easily.” Way to go Taapsee!
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules