The war of words between Taapsee and Kangana Ranaut doesn’t seem to end anytime soon. In the past, Kangana’s sister, Rangoli had made sly remarks about how Taapsee is just copying Kangana’s style. And now, Kangana Ranaut herself came forth and called Taapsee a ‘B grade’ actress.
The actress made these remarks about Taapsee during a TV channel interview, in which she ended up saying that Swara Bhaskar and Taapsee are B Grade actresses. Reacting to these remarks, Taapsee posted a sly reply on Twitter saying that she didn’t know that the grades is still being given to people even after passing class 10 and 12.
For the past few years, Kangana and Taapsee have been speaking about nepotism in Bollywood. And that topic has now become a lot more controversial following Sushant Singh Rajput’s death by suicide. However, Kangana Ranaut has been accusing a lot of people for the actor’s death and saying that it’s all due to nepotism. It remains to be seen how this war of words is going to end.
Maine suna class 12th n 10th ke result ke baad humaara result bhi aa gaya hai! Humaara grade system ab official hai ? Abhi tak toh number system pe value decide hoti thi na 🤔 #MaLifeMaRulesMaShitMaPot
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha