Popular for her roles in several notable films in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, the curly haired Delhi beauty Taapsee is currently busy with a handful of interesting projects in Telugu and Bollywood. Recently, Taapsee completed a major part of her talkie in Rana’s Ghazi.
Soon after wrapping up her schedule for Ghazi, Taapsee flew down to America along with her sister Shagun to realize her long cherished dream of watching a Broadway musical in New York. Taapsee watched the popular musical ‘Wicked’ and even tweeted a photograph saying, “And that’s a bucket list check! #broadwaymusicalshow #wicked #NYC”.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 24, 2016
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri