Popular for her roles in several notable films in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, the curly haired Delhi beauty Taapsee is currently busy with a handful of interesting projects in Telugu and Bollywood. Recently, Taapsee completed a major part of her talkie in Rana’s Ghazi.
Soon after wrapping up her schedule for Ghazi, Taapsee flew down to America along with her sister Shagun to realize her long cherished dream of watching a Broadway musical in New York. Taapsee watched the popular musical ‘Wicked’ and even tweeted a photograph saying, “And that’s a bucket list check! #broadwaymusicalshow #wicked #NYC”.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 24, 2016
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks