Taapsee has flown back to Ladakh to join the cast and crew of Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s upcoming action adventure filmstarring Gopichand. After shooting for almost three weeks under extreme climatic conditions, she took a small break to celebrate her birthday with her family in Delhi and then she came to Hyderbad to attend few meetings. “Back to leh. I hope these clouds here disappear. I want some sun plz! Its cold!! Wasn’t like dis wen I left last time!,” the actress posted on Twitter. Gopichand and Taapsee have reportedly shot for a daring Buzkashi (traditional Afghani sport) scene last month in which Taapsee had to stand in the middle of a chaotic fight between horseriders. She told a newspaper that it’s the most daring scene she has ever shot till date and it’s touted to be one of the highlights of the film. Apart from this film, she’s also part of Venkatesh’s Shadow, Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film and Gundello Godaari, Chashme Baddoor are expected to release later this year.
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi