With film industry coming to a complete standstill due to Coronavirus outbreak, several actors are trying to find out different ways to keep themselves busy nowadays. Moreover, the whole country responded to PM Narendra Modi’s appeal to observe Janatha Curfew on March 22, and the response has been overwhelming so far.
Given that most celebrities will be stuck at home, some are focusing on their exercise, gym routine, and others are spending quality time with their families. Interestingly, Taapsee took to her Instagram profile and revealed that since she is a workaholic, she can’t stay idle even at home. As a result, she drew up a time-table about what she plans to do the whole day.
The actress also revealed that, apart from learning Telugu and Tamil, she is going to understand more about Chakra healing techniques. “I love eating, but I am a terrible cook. Hopefully, I will learn that in the next few days,” Taapsee added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyamani as Comrade Bharathakka in Viraata Parvam
- Tollywood reluctant to reopen theaters for this reason
- Young actress reactivates Instagram after a mini hiatus
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans