Ever since Taapsee moved to Bollywood, she has been flooded with some really interesting films. Her recent films like Pink and Naam Shabana explored a different side of her acting abilities and she is going from strength to strength in Hindi.
During a recent interaction with her fans, when someone asked her if she is happy with her life, Taapsee said, “I have my own house, car, and love of millions of fans. What more do I need!”
The actress is currently shooting for David Dhawan’s Judwaa 2 and she’ll soon be seen in a Telugu horror film directed by Mahi Raghav.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?