Taapsee is all excited about her upcoming film, Game Over, which will release in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on June 14. Directed by Ashwin Saravanan, the actress will be seen as a video game programmer, who is wheelchair bound following an accident.
Talking about the role she has played in the film, in a recent interview, Taapsee said, “Since she is a programmer, she plays a lot of video games. People who play a lot of games have a way of dealing with things. Video games play a pivotal part in the film. A lot of scenes are shot like a video game.”Apparently, the actress will be wheelchair bound for nearly 60% of the film, and she said it wa exhausting to shoot for 12 hours everyday for 25 days at a stretch.
“After Kanchana 2, I wasn’t interested in horror films, but when Sashi, who produced the film, told me that he was pitching a thriller to me, I was interested. I was bowled over by the script of Game Over and I truly believe in it,” the actress added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series