After a gap of more than two months, Taapsee is finally going to join the sets of her upcoming bilingual film, Muni 3. Raghava Lawrence is directing the film, apart from playing the lead role. The film’s shooting was stalled for a long time since Lawrence had injured himself and now, he’s back again to complete the rest of the film.
As per the latest reports, the film’s first half has already been canned and Taapsee is gearing up to shoot the horror sequences in the second half. The actress has claimed that it’s the most difficult role she has played in her career so far as it requires great physical and emotional strength to pull off this role. She’s expected to join the sets next week.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this film and it’ll hit the screens in 2014. Nithya Menen has been roped in to play a crucial role and she’s reportedly playing the role of Ganga, a girl who’s physically challenged.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film