It’s a busy year for Taapsee and given the number of big starrers ahead, she’s reportedly quite happy with the way her career is shaping up. Few weeks ago, she had promised her fans that she’s going to experiment with her looks a lot. In her recent film, Daruvu she was mostly seen in Indian attire and now she has revealed that her fans are in for a big treat in her upcoming film Shadow. “Just saw edited portions of d 2 songs v shot for shadow!Just amazed to c how different I’m looking from daruvu! B prepared to get blown away,” Taapsee revealed on Twitter. Shadow stars Venkatesh, Taapsee, Srikanth and Madhurima in lead roles. Meher Ramesh is directing the film. Recently, the film was shot in Switzerland and the unit will fly to Mumbai in mid June. Thaman is composing the music.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film