Cyber trolling is a rampant menace film stars face on a daily basis. However, most celebs give their trolls a fitting retort to shut their minds. And it’s now Taapsee’s turn to teach her troll a strong lesson on this friendship day.
This morning, Taapsee tweeted a sweet photograph, which had three little kids in the attire of a Hindu, Muslim and a Christian. Taapsee urged everyone to raise their hand and spread friendship. But a narrowminded follower replied to Taapsee, asking her to “know her limits” and not to become a statesman.
In a sharp counter, Taapsee reminded the man that it was him who was crossing the limits. “Isse zyada aapko Entertain karna Meri limit ke bahar hoga (Beyond this, it’ll be above my limit to entertain you),” said Taapsee.
you should know your limit after all you are nothing but a film actress don't try to understand a statesman yourself.
— Atul Dixit (@atuldixitsbp) August 5, 2018
Sirji aap exactly hai kaun?? Koi naya vibhaag hai kya “deciding your limit panel” Aur aap jo bhi hai filhaal apni limit se bahar ki baat kar rahe hai. Aur isse zyada aapko Entertain karna Meri limit ke bahar hoga so 🙏🏼 https://t.co/0A6IZgL4Nn
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) August 5, 2018
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?