Taapsee’s brand value is sky rocketing these days, thanks to a series of high profile projects and her popularity among the youth. Late last year, she was roped in to endorse Women’s Horlicks, and now, she has been signed up as the brand ambassador of Nivea, one of India’s leading skincare and health brands.
Taapsee will be endorsing the bodywash and gel category for Nivea, and she has already shot for a TV commercial which will be aired soon. “It’s such an amazing feeling to be roped in by a brand for which you have been a consumer since years. The quality, reach and range of their products is so wide that it’s an honour to be chosen as their brand ambassador,” she said.
In Hindi, she is currently acting in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and awaiting the release of Soorma. In 2018, she is likely to have at least four films releasing in Telugu and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case