Taapsee’s brand value is sky rocketing these days, thanks to a series of high profile projects and her popularity among the youth. Late last year, she was roped in to endorse Women’s Horlicks, and now, she has been signed up as the brand ambassador of Nivea, one of India’s leading skincare and health brands.
Taapsee will be endorsing the bodywash and gel category for Nivea, and she has already shot for a TV commercial which will be aired soon. “It’s such an amazing feeling to be roped in by a brand for which you have been a consumer since years. The quality, reach and range of their products is so wide that it’s an honour to be chosen as their brand ambassador,” she said.
In Hindi, she is currently acting in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and awaiting the release of Soorma. In 2018, she is likely to have at least four films releasing in Telugu and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s first look?
- Lakshmi Manchu enjoys the cool weather with a party
- Top banner alerts aspiring actresses over fake casting calls
- Aadi Saikumar’s next is a Pan India Project