Taapsee is going great guns in her career and is doing some really meaningful cinema. She was last seen in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and won a lot of praise for her role.
Now, she has teamed up with Anurag once again for a film called Womaniya which has a very hard-hitting and controversial subject. The film’s shoot kick-started today and has another heroine in the form of Bhumi Pednekar.
Taapsee is also in talks for a Telugu project whose details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone
- Bellamkonda Suresh sets up another project for his younger son?
- Amazon’s latest Hindi biggie gets a new release date?
- My role will shock you in Pushpa-Rashmika