Taapsee is going great guns in her career and is doing some really meaningful cinema. She was last seen in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan and won a lot of praise for her role.
Now, she has teamed up with Anurag once again for a film called Womaniya which has a very hard-hitting and controversial subject. The film’s shoot kick-started today and has another heroine in the form of Bhumi Pednekar.
Taapsee is also in talks for a Telugu project whose details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date