Taapsee is all set to join the sets of her upcoming Telugu film, also starring Aadhi Pinisetty in a lead role, on January 10, according to the latest buzz in the industry. The film will be produced by Kona Venkat and MVV Satyanarayana. Hari, who had earlier made ‘Lovers’, is going to direct this film and it is said to be a thriller.
This is Taapsee’s first project in 2018, and recently, she wrapped up shooting for another Hindi film titled Soorma in Serbia. Apparently, Taapsee is quite excited about her role in Hari’s film and she is said to have agreed to be part of the film even before her previous Telugu film Anando Brahma release; however, she couldn’t commit her dates back then owing to her commitments in Bollywood.
The actress has been making waves in Hindi with her interesting range of choices. After the success of Pink, she went on to star in Naam Shabana, Judwaa 2, and she’ll next be seen in Soorma, Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet clocks 15M on Instagram; Thanks fans in a video
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date