Taapsee, who has been doing glamorous roles all these days, seems to have decided to break the stereotype and do something completely different. She has been reportedly cast in a negative role in her upcoming Tamil film, Vai Raja Vai and the actress is apparently thrilled about the film.
Directed by Aishwarya Dhanush, the film has Taapsee playing a special role and most of her scenes were shot onboard a cruise liner few weeks ago near Thailand and Singapore. Gautham Karthik and Priya Anand are playing lead roles in Vai Raja Vai. Talking about her role, in a recent event, Taapsee said, “I must thank Aishwarya Dhanush for trusting me and offering me such an interesting role. I think we all have grey shades and this role has given me a chance to explore all that.”
Last month, she shifted her base from Hyderabad to Mumbai and she hasn’t signed a Telugu film in a really long time. She has Raghava Lawrence’s Muni 3 lined up for release later this year.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release