Taapsee, who has been doing glamorous roles all these days, seems to have decided to break the stereotype and do something completely different. She has been reportedly cast in a negative role in her upcoming Tamil film, Vai Raja Vai and the actress is apparently thrilled about the film.
Directed by Aishwarya Dhanush, the film has Taapsee playing a special role and most of her scenes were shot onboard a cruise liner few weeks ago near Thailand and Singapore. Gautham Karthik and Priya Anand are playing lead roles in Vai Raja Vai. Talking about her role, in a recent event, Taapsee said, “I must thank Aishwarya Dhanush for trusting me and offering me such an interesting role. I think we all have grey shades and this role has given me a chance to explore all that.”
Last month, she shifted her base from Hyderabad to Mumbai and she hasn’t signed a Telugu film in a really long time. She has Raghava Lawrence’s Muni 3 lined up for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actress excited about her debut in mother tongue Telugu
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter