Taapsee has bagged yet another project in Kollywood. She made a strong comeback last year with Ajith’s Arrambham and currently, she’s doing Raghava Lawrence’s film titled Ganga. The latest news is that she’s going to play a special role in Aishwarya Dhanush’s upcoming film.
Confirming the news, Taapsee tweeted, “Looking forward to play yet another different n special role in vai raja vai. Thanks for having me on board @ash_r_dhanush. Can’t reveal much. All I can say is expect the unexpected out of me in vai raja vai.” The film is titled Vai Raja Vai and it has Gautham Karthik, Priya Anand in lead roles. Kalapathi S Aghoram is producing this film.
Aishwarya Dhanush had made her directorial debut with ‘3’ last year. On the other hand, Taapsee hasn’t signed any new Telugu film in a long time and she is eagerly looking forward to how the audience receive her performance in ‘Ganga’.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date