Actress Taapsee recently wowed her fans with a spirited performance in acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan. And very soon, she will team up with Anurag once again for a woman-like centric rural drama, titled Womaniya.
In Womaniya, Taapsee will play a rifle shooter, along with Bhumi Pednekar, who also plays a rifle shooter. Both the actresses will be undergoing training in rifle shooting for their roles. The film is based on real-life shooters, Prakashi and Chandro from the Tomar family.
Anurag Kashyap will be co-producing the movie in association with Shibashish Sarkar and Nidhi Parmar. Tushar Hiranandani will be directing the movie. The shooting will commence from January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das