After a series of intense dramas like Pink, Ghazi and Naam Shabana that showcased her acting prowess, Delhi beauty Taapsee is now keen on exploring her glamorous side with her next Bollywood movie, Judwaa 2.
In her latest media interaction, Taapsee revealed that she wants to look her glamorous best in the hit comedy film’s sequel to get into the commercial heroine space.
Taapsee is also excited to be teaming up with David Dhawan, who directed her debut Bollywood movie, Chashme Baddoor, in 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Pawan’s film to be the first to resume shoot post lockdown
- Venky’s film with this director is back in the news
- Star director’s Insta post on ‘animals in lockdown’ moves everyone