After a series of intense dramas like Pink, Ghazi and Naam Shabana that showcased her acting prowess, Delhi beauty Taapsee is now keen on exploring her glamorous side with her next Bollywood movie, Judwaa 2.
In her latest media interaction, Taapsee revealed that she wants to look her glamorous best in the hit comedy film’s sequel to get into the commercial heroine space.
Taapsee is also excited to be teaming up with David Dhawan, who directed her debut Bollywood movie, Chashme Baddoor, in 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out