Actress Taapsee scored a well deserved hit in the form of her latest Bollywood movie, Pink. This intense courtroom drama has so far collected more than 60 crores and even won film lovers’ appreciation with the important message it sent out.
In one of her latest public appearances, Taapsee was told about the ongoing speculation in the industry that Pink will be remade into Telugu. In her response, Taapsee said excitedly that she would love be part of the Telugu version as well.
Taapsee also said that she has to be more responsible and cautious with her future projects as she doesn’t want to upset her fans with wrong script choices from now on.
- Thala Ajith to remake Amitabh Bachchan’s film?
- Trouble brewing: Yet another Jayalalithaa biopic announced
- Geetha Govindam achieves a rare feat in Krishna region
- Actor finalized for Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in NTR
- Geetha Govindam two-day TN collections