After these two movies, Taapsee has yet another promising Bollywood flick, Naam Shabana, making its way to the theaters on March 31st. The movie is a prequel to Neeraj Pandey’s super hit spy thriller, Baby.
Naam Shabana is going to release in Telugu as Nene Shabana on the same day. Manoj Bajpayee and Malayalam star Prithviraj are essaying crucial roles in this movie, which also stars Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher in cameos. This movie is directed by Shivam Nair.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing