After these two movies, Taapsee has yet another promising Bollywood flick, Naam Shabana, making its way to the theaters on March 31st. The movie is a prequel to Neeraj Pandey’s super hit spy thriller, Baby.
Naam Shabana is going to release in Telugu as Nene Shabana on the same day. Manoj Bajpayee and Malayalam star Prithviraj are essaying crucial roles in this movie, which also stars Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher in cameos. This movie is directed by Shivam Nair.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu