After these two movies, Taapsee has yet another promising Bollywood flick, Naam Shabana, making its way to the theaters on March 31st. The movie is a prequel to Neeraj Pandey’s super hit spy thriller, Baby.
Naam Shabana is going to release in Telugu as Nene Shabana on the same day. Manoj Bajpayee and Malayalam star Prithviraj are essaying crucial roles in this movie, which also stars Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher in cameos. This movie is directed by Shivam Nair.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?