It looks like Hindi filmmakers love to pitch roles to Taapsee where she gets to play a sportsperson. She will soon be seen as a hockey player in Soorma, which is going to be directed by Shaad Ali.
The latest buzz is that Taapsee will be seen as a hockey enthusiast from Amritsar in her forthcoming film Manmarziyan which is being directed by Anurag Kashyap. The team has been shooting in and around Amritsar for the past few days, and Taapsee is cast alongside Vicky Kaushal and Abhishek Bachchan.
Apart from this film, she will play the role of a professional sharpshooter in another film which will go on floors soon. Interestingly, Taapsee loves playing squash and many times she credited her love for this sport as one of the key reasons behind her ravishing new look.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot