After leaving everyone stunned with her intense performance in Pink, Taapsee will once again be seen in a courtroom drama this year. Titled as ‘Mulk’, the film has Taapsee playing a lawyer, apart from Rishi Kapoor, Prateik Babbar playing other important roles. Anubhav Sinha has directed the film.
Talking about the courtroom drama, Taapsee said that the film will highlight a burning issue and one of the most relevant topics in current time. Although she hasn’t revealed much about the storyline, it looks like Mulk will focus on themes like nationalism and religion. Shot in Varanasi and Lucknow, the film is gearing up for release on July 27.
Apart from Mulk, Taapsee has at least three other films lined up for release including Soorma, Manmarziyan, her next Telugu film later this year. All in all, 2018 is expected to be a promising year for Taapsee.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover