After leaving everyone stunned with her intense performance in Pink, Taapsee will once again be seen in a courtroom drama this year. Titled as ‘Mulk’, the film has Taapsee playing a lawyer, apart from Rishi Kapoor, Prateik Babbar playing other important roles. Anubhav Sinha has directed the film.
Talking about the courtroom drama, Taapsee said that the film will highlight a burning issue and one of the most relevant topics in current time. Although she hasn’t revealed much about the storyline, it looks like Mulk will focus on themes like nationalism and religion. Shot in Varanasi and Lucknow, the film is gearing up for release on July 27.
Apart from Mulk, Taapsee has at least three other films lined up for release including Soorma, Manmarziyan, her next Telugu film later this year. All in all, 2018 is expected to be a promising year for Taapsee.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das