It is known that Bollywood actress Taapsee is all set to make her Tollywood comeback after 3 years. The Haseena Dilruba actress recently came on board of Mishan Impossible, a comic caper based on bounty hunters and set in Tirupati. The film is being directed by Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya fame Swaroop RSJ.
According to the latest reports, Taapsee will be seen as an independent journalist based in Tirupati. Apparently, there will be a lot of curiosity surrounding her character and her layered performance will be one of the main highlights of Mishan Impossible.
Incidentally, Swaroop’s ASSA had its lead character playing a detective. Mishan Impossible is being produced by Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA