Taapsee’s rise in Bollywood has been one of the biggest success stories in recent times. Right from Pink to her recent hit, Badla, the actress has built a strong resume of films, and she has been flooded with quite a few interesting characters in Hindi these days.
Now, the actress has shocked everyone with her transformation as an old woman for one of her upcoming films, Saand Ki Aankh. Directed by Tushar Hiranandani, Saand Ki Aankh is based on the true story of two old women, both in their 60s, who end up winning top honours in shooting and train young girls in the same craft.
Apart from Taapsee, the film also has Bhumi Pednekar in a lead role. The team has been shooting extensively in rural parts of Uttar Pradesh. The film is slated for release on the occasion of Diwali, later this year.
इस दिवाली पटाके नहीं गोलियाँ चलेंगी!
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date