Taapsee’s rise in Bollywood has been one of the biggest success stories in recent times. Right from Pink to her recent hit, Badla, the actress has built a strong resume of films, and she has been flooded with quite a few interesting characters in Hindi these days.
Now, the actress has shocked everyone with her transformation as an old woman for one of her upcoming films, Saand Ki Aankh. Directed by Tushar Hiranandani, Saand Ki Aankh is based on the true story of two old women, both in their 60s, who end up winning top honours in shooting and train young girls in the same craft.
Apart from Taapsee, the film also has Bhumi Pednekar in a lead role. The team has been shooting extensively in rural parts of Uttar Pradesh. The film is slated for release on the occasion of Diwali, later this year.
इस दिवाली पटाके नहीं गोलियाँ चलेंगी!
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death