Director Maruthi is currently awaiting Naga Chaitanya’s return to resume Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, he’s presenting a couple of low-budget movies – Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram and Ayushmanbhava.
During a recent event for Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram, Maruthi’s long-time friend and Taxiwaala’s producer SKN was all praises for Maruthi. SKN said that Maruthi has been supporting aspiring Telugu actresses for the last 6 years and that he has introduced several Telugu speaking actresses in Tollywood over the past few years.
SKN went on to say that other star directors too should take a cue from Maruthi and encourage more young talents and especially offer more roles to Telugu actresses and help low-budget movies.
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3
- 96’s Telugu remake underway in Mauritius