Director Maruthi is currently awaiting Naga Chaitanya’s return to resume Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, he’s presenting a couple of low-budget movies – Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram and Ayushmanbhava.
During a recent event for Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram, Maruthi’s long-time friend and Taxiwaala’s producer SKN was all praises for Maruthi. SKN said that Maruthi has been supporting aspiring Telugu actresses for the last 6 years and that he has introduced several Telugu speaking actresses in Tollywood over the past few years.
SKN went on to say that other star directors too should take a cue from Maruthi and encourage more young talents and especially offer more roles to Telugu actresses and help low-budget movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star