Director Maruthi is currently awaiting Naga Chaitanya’s return to resume Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, he’s presenting a couple of low-budget movies – Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram and Ayushmanbhava.
During a recent event for Bhale Manchi Chowka Beram, Maruthi’s long-time friend and Taxiwaala’s producer SKN was all praises for Maruthi. SKN said that Maruthi has been supporting aspiring Telugu actresses for the last 6 years and that he has introduced several Telugu speaking actresses in Tollywood over the past few years.
SKN went on to say that other star directors too should take a cue from Maruthi and encourage more young talents and especially offer more roles to Telugu actresses and help low-budget movies.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race