In the times when it is impossible for a low budget film to register good pre-release business, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ managed to pull off a miracle. As per the film’s producers, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ has already recovered 2 crores of its total budget of 2.4 crores. With the theatrical rights for a few areas and the satellite rights and several areas still unsold, the producers are confident of seeing table profits even before its release.
Apparently, the makers organized a special screening for the distributors recently and impressed by the film, the distributors bought the theatrical rights for a good price. ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is directed by Srinivas Raga, who made a good decent debut with Genelia starrer Katha. The film has Prince and Jyothi Sethi playing the lead roles.
‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is a thriller and it has been certified ‘A’ by the CBFC. The film will hit the screens this 26th.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success