In the times when it is impossible for a low budget film to register good pre-release business, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ managed to pull off a miracle. As per the film’s producers, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ has already recovered 2 crores of its total budget of 2.4 crores. With the theatrical rights for a few areas and the satellite rights and several areas still unsold, the producers are confident of seeing table profits even before its release.
Apparently, the makers organized a special screening for the distributors recently and impressed by the film, the distributors bought the theatrical rights for a good price. ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is directed by Srinivas Raga, who made a good decent debut with Genelia starrer Katha. The film has Prince and Jyothi Sethi playing the lead roles.
‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is a thriller and it has been certified ‘A’ by the CBFC. The film will hit the screens this 26th.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan