Sometime back, we had reported that the super hit Telugu film, Drishyam is all set to be remade in Bollywood and Ajay Devgan will reprise the role of Venkatesh. Latest update is that National Award winning actress Tabu has been roped in to play Nadia’s role in the film.
Shooting of the film will kick start by the end of February. The Hindi version will be directed by Nishikant Kamat and Viacom18 will produce it. Drishyam is also being remade in Tamil and stars Kamal Haasan and Gauthami as the lead pair.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni