Award winning Bollywood actress Tabu mesmerized her fans with her bold act in the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. The film is being remade in Telugu, with Nithiin reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act. Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy is bankrolling the remake.
Until recently, the makers were said to be in talks with actresses like Tabu, Ileana, Shriya, Nayanthara and Priyamani to play Tabu’s role in Andhadhun. However, all the actresses said to have turned the offer. Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have once again approached Tabu and she is said to have given her nod this time.
iSmart Shankar beauty Nabha Natesh will be playing the role originally essayed by Radhika Apte in the Hindi version. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing this remake. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy