It’s been reported already that Bollywood actress Tabu is all set to make her comeback in Tollywood with the soon-to-commence Rana, Sai Pallavi film. An official announcement regarding her inclusion in the cast will be out soon.
According to the latest reports, Tabu will be seen in a powerful role of a civil rights activist and professor in Rana-Sai Pallavi film. Tabu was quite excited about her role when director Venu Udugula narrated the story and immediately gave her nod to the film. The shooting for this as-yet-untitled film will kick-start from July.
Apart from this project, Tabu will also be seen in a crucial role in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film, in which she’s said to be playing Allu Arjun’s mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat