It’s been reported already that Bollywood actress Tabu is all set to make her comeback in Tollywood with the soon-to-commence Rana, Sai Pallavi film. An official announcement regarding her inclusion in the cast will be out soon.
According to the latest reports, Tabu will be seen in a powerful role of a civil rights activist and professor in Rana-Sai Pallavi film. Tabu was quite excited about her role when director Venu Udugula narrated the story and immediately gave her nod to the film. The shooting for this as-yet-untitled film will kick-start from July.
Apart from this project, Tabu will also be seen in a crucial role in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film, in which she’s said to be playing Allu Arjun’s mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?