Ever since Shruti Haasan opted out of Sundar C’s ambitious film Sangamithra there has been a lot of speculation about who’s going to be the next best choice. While some people opined that an actress, who has a pan-Indian presence, would be the best bet for the role, others have suggested names of popular Telugu and Tamil actresses.
Meanwhile, Neetu Chandra, who has a blackbelt in Taekwondo, has volunteered to play the lead role in this epic drama. “I would love to do it as a martial artist n a theatre artist , with dedication, honour n pleasure 😊🙏,” Neetu Chandra posted on Twitter.
Is Neetu is the right choice for the role? Let’s see what Sundar C decides in near future and who gets to play the role of a warrior princess in this film which also stars Jayam Ravi and Arya.
I would love to do it as a martial artist n a theatre artist , with dedication, honour n pleasure 😊🙏 https://t.co/puhs1pUIE6
— Neetu N Chandra (@Neetu_Chandra) May 30, 2017
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors