Ever since Shruti Haasan opted out of Sundar C’s ambitious film Sangamithra there has been a lot of speculation about who’s going to be the next best choice. While some people opined that an actress, who has a pan-Indian presence, would be the best bet for the role, others have suggested names of popular Telugu and Tamil actresses.
Meanwhile, Neetu Chandra, who has a blackbelt in Taekwondo, has volunteered to play the lead role in this epic drama. “I would love to do it as a martial artist n a theatre artist , with dedication, honour n pleasure 😊🙏,” Neetu Chandra posted on Twitter.
Is Neetu is the right choice for the role? Let’s see what Sundar C decides in near future and who gets to play the role of a warrior princess in this film which also stars Jayam Ravi and Arya.
I would love to do it as a martial artist n a theatre artist , with dedication, honour n pleasure 😊🙏 https://t.co/puhs1pUIE6
— Neetu N Chandra (@Neetu_Chandra) May 30, 2017
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy