Actress Samantha faced a huge setback in her personal life earlier this month. She announced her separation from her ex-husband and hero Naga Chaitanya. However, Samantha is making sure that the big change in her relationship status does not affect her mentally. She has been going on holidays and catching up with friends to beat the blues.
This morning, Samantha took to Instagram and shared a video of her trying her hands at painting in an art project titled Hope Kosmos. Samantha’s impressive brushstrokes resulted in a beautiful abstract painting. Sam also revealed that she is going on foreign holiday with her personal stylists, Sadhana Singh and Preetham Jukalker.
On the work front, Samantha wrapped up Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam and the Tamil romantic multi-starrer, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal. She also signed a couple of Telugu-Tamil bilingual films recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today