That Tamil star Suriya is one of the finest actors down south is a well-known fact. The star hero is currently shooting for the most eagerly awaited political drama, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK). Acclaimed Tamil director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project.
Last night, Selvaraghavan took to Twitter and showered phrases on Suriya. “If I ever wanted work with some actor again it would be @Suriya_offl sir..Wow..Taken aback and blown over by his performance!!! Only possible with so much of dedication and hard work!!,” the director tweeted.
NGK is schedule for release during the upcoming Diwali season. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are bankrolling the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems