Thanks to the lockdown, the theatre business has gone for a toss. With small and big films, choosing OTT releases, the exhibitors have suffered big time.
Today, minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav held a special meeting to discuss the issues of the exhibitors. In the meeting, a discussion about having a fifth show in Telangana was also taken up.
The government is most likely going to allow five shows in the state and a decision is likely to be made soon. Also, the problems of giving certain exemptions to the exhibitors were also taken up.
So, in the days to come, we might see some new set of rules being leveled to improve the theatre business in Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar