Young hero Satyadev recently made a lasting impression with his performance in Umamaheswara Ugraroopasya. He recently signed two movies – Gurthunda Seethakalam with Tamannaah and the concept film Thimmarasu. He had also signed a sci-fi thriller, titled Skylab, in which he co-stars Nithya Menen.
In a latest interview, Satyadev surprised everyone by saying that he is ready to play negative roles. However, he is keen on only author-backed antagonist roles which will have a strong presence along with that of the hero’s. Well, just when his career as a solo lead is zooming up, Satyadev’s latest decision is surely surprising.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?