Naveen Polishetty, who played the lead role in Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya, is thrilled with the response that his detective drama has received from the audience. The film opened to encouraging reviews and the word of mouth has been quite positive as well.
In the past, Naveen had appeared in films like D for Dopidi and 1-Nenokkadine; however, it is in his latest film that he got a chance to explore his potential to the fullest. Directed by Swaroop, the detective drama is set in Nellore where a young detective cracks a case of mysterious deaths.
Interestingly, Naveen had also co-written the screenplay with Swaroop, and the duo has been working on the project for the past two and a half years. No wonder, the whole team is happy with the positive response, so far, and it remains to be seen how well the film does at the box office in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office