Harshvardhan Rane of Avunu fame is in the limelight after the release of his Hindi film Paltan. Now, the latest we hear is that Harsh has been approached to endorse a wildlife sanctuary in Sri Lanka.
The talented actor is extremely passionate about wildlife and often goes on long trips to the forest with his friends. When the authorities knew about Harsh’s love towards animals, they approached him to be their brand ambassador.
Harsh will very soon sign the dotted line and even shoot an Ad for the wildlife sanctuary.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actor busy with online course
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC