Harshvardhan Rane of Avunu fame is in the limelight after the release of his Hindi film Paltan. Now, the latest we hear is that Harsh has been approached to endorse a wildlife sanctuary in Sri Lanka.
The talented actor is extremely passionate about wildlife and often goes on long trips to the forest with his friends. When the authorities knew about Harsh’s love towards animals, they approached him to be their brand ambassador.
Harsh will very soon sign the dotted line and even shoot an Ad for the wildlife sanctuary.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed