Harshvardhan Rane of Avunu fame is in the limelight after the release of his Hindi film Paltan. Now, the latest we hear is that Harsh has been approached to endorse a wildlife sanctuary in Sri Lanka.
The talented actor is extremely passionate about wildlife and often goes on long trips to the forest with his friends. When the authorities knew about Harsh’s love towards animals, they approached him to be their brand ambassador.
Harsh will very soon sign the dotted line and even shoot an Ad for the wildlife sanctuary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?